Thursday 8 December 2011

I was not expecting 200' - Sehwag


Virender Sehwag, who slammed a record-setting 219 against the West Indies in Indore, has said that he thought a big score was there for the taking at the Holkar Stadium, but he did not expect to make a double-hundred.

"I was playing my shots throughout the innings. I thought [about] it [the double-century] when I was batting in the batting Powerplay and thought, 'If I just bat this Powerplay, maybe I'll cross that 200-mark'. When Sammy dropped the catch [Sehwag was on 170 at the time], I thought God was with me and was telling me, 'You just bat till the 45th or 46th over and get your 200'."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pakistan is the team to watch out under Misbah

There is no doubt in saying that Pakistan is always a team with lots of talents. Pakistan always a great pool of batsman and some serious f...